This Page

has been moved to new address

things to smile about on a monday.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: things to smile about on a monday.

Monday, March 7, 2011

things to smile about on a monday.

monday, monday.
after going to bed at 10 pm last night, i am ready for you monday!
(my normal bedtime is around 1 am.)

things making me happy today:

owen telling me he is an artist. and he has the skills to back it up!



this was o's first attempt at drawing a person. and i am in love with that tiny little orange person without a body! 












melt.my.heart.
owen wanted to draw his little brother during church yesterday. i can't tell you how much my heart swells with pride...




seriously. i die.
(sigh.)
and of course henry wants to do whatever owen wants to do:


so much concentration. this is the longest henry will sit still:


can't draw without your best buddy, ramone.


i know, i know, i'm no mommy blogger... but these pics make some creative parents very happy!

also making me happy this morning:


worked all.day.saturday (boo) to get these babies ready to go and on my porch this morning. my queue has gotten a little overwhelming lately (which is awesome! but overwhelming...), so i get really excited to send these babies off to their new homes and begin the next batch. is your package in there?

and a few little happy features to start off the week:

and

thanks vanessa and natalie!!

what is making you happy on this monday morning?

post signature

Labels:

11 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your boys are too cute!!

I am happy that I get to stay home all day with my Baby Boy today!! I was supposed to have a dentist appt, but Baby Boy is a bit clingy, so I rescheduled to enjoy the snuggles :)

 
At March 7, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

We got buried in 15" of snow last night so we're slowly digging our way out here in New York.
Everyone is home from school and just taking it easy. Im on my way to the studio to get cranking on some custom orders of my own.
Got my Twitter account all set up this morning and would love it if you'd follow:) Search "HandbagPigtail"
XO,
Sarah

 
At March 7, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger amy said...

Wow! Very impressive drawing owey o!! When do we get to see you guys again? Miss you.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

I love the artists! I don't think any blogger can resist a little pride in her children. Happy Monday!

 
At March 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Suzanne said...

I sure hope my package is in there! I could use a little rosette goodness to counteract the rain we've been having. But I got 6 straight hours of sleep last night (a luxury with a newborn) and made it to Stroller Strides this morning and now it is nap time so our Monday is going great!

 
At March 7, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely post!!! :)

 
At March 7, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Those little pictures are priceless. I've kept many. Remember to date them too! Glad your business is booming. xoxo

 
At March 7, 2011 at 4:49 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my goodness, your boys are too cute - and the little person drawing is awesome! You really might have a little artist on your hands :)

 
At March 7, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger M.M.E. said...

You sure have been busy! Congratulations! You're such an inspiration. I'm happy your little guys are eager to be artists. I've heard too many sad stories of children being discouraged from pursuing the arts.

 
At March 7, 2011 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Sarah-Anne said...

your header always, always, always puts a smile on my face! so bright and cheery!!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! I love this post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home