This Page

has been moved to new address

shop updates!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: shop updates!

Friday, February 25, 2011

shop updates!

it's friday! time for a shop update... woot! woot!
so excited to introduce the first of my spring colors!!!
the sun had started peeking out the last few days and giving me just enough hope that spring is right around the corner. and then, this morning? SNOW. baahhh!! i'm so anxious for spring, but winter is sure to hang around a while longer.
 in the mean time, how about some fresh spring flowers?
introducing:


i am so in love with this romantically bubbly and bright shade of coral! funkier than a pastel and more understated than neon, this orange-y melon-y pink is both powerful and feminine. would be beautiful paired with a softer peach or off white for a more subtle look or with bright turquoise, yellows, greens or reds if you're feeling adventurous.
OR, you could mix patterns and prints and do a little something like this:

thank you polyvore! this outfit makes me so happy... yellow stripes? I DIE. pretty florals? yes please! lace? uh huh. and the perfect coral pop! LOVE. too bad there's not a tool on the internet that lets you create outfits and then magically transports them to your closet in your size in an instant. THAT would be cool. (what? a girl can dream!)

in the shop now! go get yourself something coral to help beat those winter blues...

p.s. the following products are available in coral starting today: modern pearl necklace, mini modern pearl necklace, large 3 musketeers headband, rosy earrings, and rosette bracelets

post signature

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Tara said...

Fun! I love that color!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, so pretty. I love the color!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger danielle @ take heart said...

l o v e

 
At February 25, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger LittleGreenThread said...

Love it!!!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see more spring colors!!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Loving the color! Beautiful!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger The Woolfpack said...

Love this color... and so ready for Spring!! Woke up with two inches of snow on the ground... so over it!! Can't wait to see more colors. :)

 
At February 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Cathy said...

Cute! Love the color.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Blogger April Kennedy said...

We are the tights? We need tights!! Nice job. I'm afraid to play with polyvore, I know I would be addicted. :)

 
At February 25, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite colors! Totally right for spring! Bring on the colors!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger April Kennedy said...

oops...meant where are the tights? I was thinking faster than i could type.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger leaf and letter handmade said...

oooooh LOVE it! checking my paypal balance & heading right over... was thinking just today how my outfit was totally in need of some allora-ness!:)
~lindsey

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Megan said...

ooooh!! I love that color and I love the outfit it is paired with!!! How Spring-y!!! :)
xo

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

The coral is AWESOME! I love it.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Eek!! That color is *gorgeous* Love it, Jess!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Love that color! So springy! :-)

 
At March 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Can I say I am absolutely in love with this. And your shop. Can't wait for my tax retuuuurn!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

coral?! I'm in!! ;)

 
At March 2, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Megan said...

OMG, so cute! I love it....and the outfit!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

I have a $25 Apothica.com Giveaway going on if you are interested! :)

 
At March 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

That combo together looks amazing! I love the yellow stripes with the coral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home