This Page

has been moved to new address

my little ragamuffin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: my little ragamuffin

Thursday, February 17, 2011

my little ragamuffin

every few months we have to make the heartbreaking decision: to cut, or not to cut.
owen, my 3 year old has the most adorable curly brown hair. while we love the way it looks long and curly, sometimes he starts to look a little homeless and we feel bad about letting him walk around SO disheveled.
last week, it was that time again - and i think this is the shortest it's been since he was a baby.
what do you think?



























makes me sad that most of his curls are gone, but he's still a handsome little devil, isn't he?
post signature

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Awwww!! He looks so dapper with his short locks!!! :)
xoxo

 
At February 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a doll! I have a hard time cutting off my little guys curls too! :-( They just look like little men when they have short hair.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Arianne said...

oh my word - what a LOVE! my youngest has such board straight hair that he has to keep it as short as your "after" - but my older two are just insistent on keeping longish hair. they were both born in cali so maybe it's that surfer blood in them? :)

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i am in love.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Brandi Hussey said...

He is SO CUTE! Adorable, simply adorable!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh jess, he is soooo precious!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Lori Danelle said...

He is SUCH a handsome little man!! Is it too soon to start playing match-maker for my girls???

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Goodness he is precious! I love the haircut!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is just adorable! Love his hair either way!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Lisa Leonard said...

he looks older with a haircut--and darling both ways!! we need some haircuts around here too.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

precious!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Oh my gosh, he is just way too cute! What a little doll!

 
At February 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Denise Bryant said...

What a doll. I agree, he looks older with his shorter haircut. But it would be hard to cut off those gorgeous locks! So cute!
Denise

 
At February 21, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Gussy Sews said...

PRE-CHIOUS!
i heart him!

such a cutie :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home