This Page

has been moved to new address

today my heart...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: today my heart...

Monday, February 14, 2011

today my heart...

...still beats fast when my valentine comes close
...feels like it will explode when little boys smile to the edge of chubby cheeks
...sings when i hear brothers saying "you're my best friend!"
...swells with gratitude for loving family and friends
...is in a giving mood!

how about a little surprise? each order placed today will receive a pair of red rosie earrings just as my way of saying happy valentine's day to you!




post signature

5 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just stopped by to say happy valentine's day friend! muah!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and to you friend!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger megan said...

Ooooo I love this!!!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Gen said...

My husband gave me a red mini modern pearl necklace for Valentine's Day...I just wanted to pop in & tell you that I couldn't be more thrilled...I love it!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Happy Valentine's, Jess!!

xoxox!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home