This Page

has been moved to new address

announcements, announcements, anooouu---enc-ments!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: announcements, announcements, anooouu---enc-ments!

Friday, February 4, 2011

announcements, announcements, anooouu---enc-ments!

hi friends! it's me! 
haven't you loved hearing from some of my awesome friends lately? 
they have so much to share, and i am so grateful they are willing to impart their wisdom in this little space.

a few things:
1) if you weren't already aware, i decided to go back to made to order.  aren't you glad i totally know what i'm doing? oh boy, live and learn, right? sooo... my current turn around time is 10-12 business days plus shipping (2-3 days priority). if you need it sooner, just add a rush! (which means tell your husbands/ boyfriends/moms/sisters/whoever that if they are really gonna get you flowers for valentine's day, they'd better add a rush order...fair warning!)

2) don't know why it took me so long, but i officially hired my sister to help with customer service and the blog, and oh.my.word. i love her even more than i already did! she is making my life so much easier right now, so be nice to her if you come into contact with her. life-saver!

3) had some fun shout-outs lately! see....


thanks to new friend allison from petit elefant for the baby center article!!

and this was a fun surprise in my mailbox when i got home from blissdom:


sweet kodi asked a few weeks ago if she could interview me for a local paper feature on mom-preneurs in her home town in missouri. i was happy to oblige and shocked with the size and awesomeness of the article and photos. pretty cool, huh? (p.s. kodi is embarrassed by the grammatical error in the title, but it wasn't her fault! promise! silly editors...) thank you kodi! (p.s.  miss ruthanne i so owe you for that modern pearl picture ... thanks girl!)

4) (and this should be #1 on this list) i just love you all. do you know that? sometimes i get really stressed out because i feel like i am working all.the.time and trying to do a million things at once, and then i get a sweet letter or email or tweet or comment and it just makes my heart so happy. thank you for your kindness. thank you for your support! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!

post signature

9 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

such amazing features!!! congrats for the recognition jessica, it is well-deserved. and remember to take some time to relax this weekend!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cool! I am so happy for you lady! DO you want my hubby's phone number? I know he has a cash stash in his nightstand for my valentine's gift! ;)

 
At February 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Those features are awesome! Congrats!!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Sarah-Anne said...

those features are well-deserved! love you ttthhhiiisss much too! :)
Sarah-Anne

 
At February 4, 2011 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

I am a new reader to you blog, so glad I am :)

Congratulations on your features you have worked very hard for them.... well deserved :)

 
At February 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

and we love you.
you are amazing, girl!
keep up the beautiful work.

 
At February 4, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Those features are awesome, Jess! I loooove you and your darling rosettes!!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Jules said...

So excited for made to order and this means I can order the light aqua earrings I keep pestering you about ;)

That's great that you have your sister helping and congrats on the article and blog feature!

Have a nice weekend.

 
At February 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM , Blogger DrBabyMamaDrama said...

Congratulations on all the props. I wore the earrings I got from you at Blissdom and they are a hit with my friends!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home