This Page

has been moved to new address

taking care of your rosies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: taking care of your rosies

Saturday, February 5, 2011

taking care of your rosies

if you're like me and don't leave the house without your rosies (i do have quite the stash, you know?), sooner or later they might start looking a little sad:


While it's totally normal for rosettes to fray (some prefer the fray, in fact), and even get a little dirty sometimes... (shhh... i won't tell)


here's my little trick to keep your rosies looking fresh:


snip, snip, snip!


just a little trim...


good as new!!


also, if you ever happen to spill on your rosies (it's called a BIB necklace for a reason, i suppose!) just treat it as you would spot treat any article of clothing. all my rosettes are made of cotton, so while i wouldn't recommend throwing them in the washer and dryer, you can spot treat them as necessary!


post signature

3 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you! I've been wondering if I could snip away at mine but I was not sure if I started cutting that I wouldn't just unravel! Thanks again!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Sarah-Anne said...

ah! i NEED some rosies so i can love on them so much that they need to be trimmed up! thanks for some info about your pretties...
Sarah-Anne

 
At February 22, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Megan said...

You're rosies are BEAUTIFUL! I'm going to have to check out your shop....

Meggy from Chasing Davies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home