This Page

has been moved to new address

shop updates!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: shop updates!

Friday, March 11, 2011

shop updates!

can you believe it is friday again already? i am sooo ready for the weekend. i may even take a day off ;)
well, it's time for a few shop updates-- wooo hoooooooo!!!

first, yesterday was the most glorious sunny spring day and i just decided it was about time that the whole spring line should come out and play! are you ready for this?
introducing the last 3 of our lovely ladies...







gasp. aren't they purdy?

i hope you love them all as much as i do!
we now offer all products in the following colors:

i can't tell you how happy that makes me to see them all lined up and ready to go! and you all know how much i looooove color. {BIG SMILE.}
am i making it harder for you to choose a color? don't worry. just get one of each ;)

in other news: did you see i've offered to answer your questions? ask away! i think i'm gonna have a lot of fun with this!

and finally... a little announcement. our family is going to be having some big life changes over the next couple months and as such i will be taking a break for a few weeks around the middle of april. before you ask, no, i'm not pregnant! hubs is graduating in a month, and we have decided to seize a wonderful opportunity for him to take an internship. (yay!!) so, we will be moving and i will need to close shop for a few weeks. having said that, if you know you want mother's day gifts, birthday gifts, or a little spring loveliness for yourself, now is the time to order! right now it looks like the last day to order will be april 8th and i will be out until may 16th. (that cutoff date may change as i start packing and getting overwhelmed!) so, you've been fairly warned!

now, go have a good weekend!
post signature

27 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger CalleLillyCafe said...

Love those colors!! These pretties have been on my list to buy for far too long! Thinking I will buy one for me & my niece real soon! Congrats to your hubby & your move! =)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Gussy Sews said...

JESSICA ~ those colors. seriously. BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING, PERFECT! lovely job, my sweet friend :]

i'm so excited for your new, summer journey. what an adventure!!!! yeow!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY do you do this to me? Now I want to order more! DARNIT!

And I am going to start praying for you. I truly love you friend. Call on my for anything.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

wow! i love your blog and your beautiful necklaces! the pacific and coral are screaming to be mine!!
praying for y'all as you prepare for your busy time ahead.
now, off to tell my husband i need some allora...

xo

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger TLF said...

Loving all the new pretties!!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Amber said...

These are so beautiful. I really love them. Now, I just need to talk the hubster into letting me buy one.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY. so much neck candy. i want it all.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

I don't think I've ever liked Peach as much as I do today! And the pacific is just gorgeous! The shop will be back just in time for my birthday :) How perfect ;)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Pam said...

Beautiful colors hmmm now I have to pick one for me!

I wanted to tell you I sent one to my Aunt. She said it was a beautiful piece of art. So thank you, can't wait to get my own.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! The new colors are amazing! How do you expect someone to choose?? :-) Good luck to you and your family with the move!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Miranda said...

Wow, such pretty colors!

~Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Megan said...

What beautiful new colors!!!! Safe journey on your move friend!!!!
xoxoxo

 
At March 11, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Love all the yummy colors! Your blog looks fantastic!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Becky said...

Bee-yoo-tee-ful! Love the new colors! LOVE!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger CousinCorp said...

Stunning! Love the new colors :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Erin Burns said...

Oh Yum. Berry!
So pretty all lined up!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "rainbow" an option???? hehe- i want them all at once :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Natalie @ NS Pottery said...

Oh.my.word. I love those new colors!!! SO pretty!

Good luck with your move!!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger LittleGreenThread said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all! The colors all look so pretty lined up together too.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 2:12 PM , Blogger jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

LOVE all of the colors, Jessica! I think the berry might be at the top...but not by much. I love seeing all the different rosies lined up so pretty. :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 2:36 PM , Blogger Kim said...

omg. JESS!!! I need a necklace pronto. I'm obsessed with all the new colors. Great job picking them out!! And I'll echo everyone else when I say..but how can I pick???

 
At March 11, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Blogger nest of posies said...

i feel like i'm looking at a bunch of candy necklaces. gorgeous colors.

 
At March 11, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Laura said...

How beautiful! Praying for your transitions friend!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Love the new colors!! You are making it very HARD to pick! Which one next, turquoise or moss? Hmmm? And mustard or lemon for my sisters b-day? I may need a loan!!! Or maybe I need the plum.....

 
At March 11, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Sarah-Anne said...

imma gonna frame that pic and put it up in my room. it. is. GORGEOUS. yep, i'm going to frame it.
and as sad as i am that you're closing shop, i'm happy for you and your fam! keep us updated, okay?

 
At March 12, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Jennie {Clover and Violet} said...

Love the new colors! If only I would have known about the beautiful Pacific before I ordered in turquoise last week! Just lovely.

 
At March 12, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger SimaG Jewelry said...

B E A U T I F U L

love your shop and your blog!
thank you for sharing your art:)
off to place my order.

xoxo,
sima

 

Post a Comment

<< Home