This Page

has been moved to new address

BLACK FRIDAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: BLACK FRIDAY!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!

without warning, i have decided to have a little black friday sale on READY TO SHIP items.
excited?
me too!
since boutique season is over for me, i have quite a stash to put on sale!
in select colors:

earrings, just $9! (normally $11.50)


three musketeers headbands, only $12! (normally $15)
and of course, my best seller...

i have very limited # and colors of the modern pearl statement necklaces available for just $32! (normally $37)


get 'em while they last!
happy shopping, y'all!

and remember, just 5 more shopping days before i close my christmas queue!

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

ooh - I'll have to give my hubby the hint!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home