This Page

has been moved to new address

wish list wednesdays: introducing Mandy from mandypidy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: wish list wednesdays: introducing Mandy from mandypidy!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wish list wednesdays: introducing Mandy from mandypidy!


Well hello! I'm Mandy from Mandipidy,
and I'm so excited to get to share my wishlist with you today!



My wishlist could seriously go on forever...
[It's not that I'm greedy.
I just admire so many lovely things.]

So I've narrowed it down to my top ten for you!

[1]
I'm starting off with an absolute favorite of mine...
Lisa Leonard.
Specifically, this Sweetheart Tree Necklace.
With a d+m stamped in the heart... perfection.



[2]
I'm a sucker for fabulous prints,
so you'll see that several have snuck into my wishlist...
like this one from Volume Twenty Five.
Yellow + Typwriter = [LOVE].



[3]
You've heard of TOMS, right?
Of course you have.
Seriously amazing shoes.
And when you buy a pair, TOMS gives a pair to someone in need...
How's that for justifying some shopping?



[4]
Sleepy King is one of the first etsy shops I stumbled across, and is still a favorite.
Cutest plushies ever,
And I'm infatuated with this owl wing headband...
The color combination is dreamy:



[5]
And now for another happy find in the print department:
My Soul Shines
These prints are awesome...
I love every single one!



[6]
Dainty, frilly, feminine...
Garlands of Grace.
I love this shop and the sweet testimony of the sisters who create these headpieces.



[7]
Have you heard of Good Gravy?
Absolutely gorgeous paper products.
Like this bunting stationary:



[8]
Another fun indie print shop?
Why certainly!
Rosie Music is Uh-dorable.
Replace the piano with a math book, and this print is practically me and the hubby!



[9]
I'm so sure you've heard of Gussy.
She's the queen of the ruffled pouch.
But have you seen the beautiful Christmas stockings that she's selling now?
Mmmmmmm.



[10]
And I know that if you're here, you are already familiar with Allora Handmade.
But yes, it's on my wishlist.
I'll take one in every color, please and thank you.



Thanks so much for letting me share my wishlist on your lovely blog, Jess!

Photobucket

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Laura said...

What a great list. I'll take one of them all, as well!

 
At November 17, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous ilene @ muchloveilly said...

sweet list! loving that garland of grace hairpiece!! great picks! :)

 
At November 22, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous rosemaryschild said...

LUV the Garlands of Grace headbands-so dainty!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Holly Knitlightly said...

Fabulous list! I love VOL25 prints! Wonderful quality, I got three last Christmas! And Rosie Music is wonnnnnnderful. I love all of these items.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home