This Page

has been moved to new address

what i needed today

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: what i needed today

Thursday, September 23, 2010

what i needed today

henry has a new friend
i had planned on posting more about TCC today (sort of like stretching out your birthday for as long as possible- then maybe it won't end...) but instead i just thought i'd send you over here to read the words i REALLY needed today.
when my house is a mess and my mom is coming to town in a few hours.
when i wonder why i ever bother to get my boys dressed since immediately after they run outside and find a baby pool full of rain water and decide to go swimming. in their clothes.
when i doubt myself and my abilities to pull off everything i have committed to.
when i haven't showered and it's almost noon.
yeah. days like today, i really need another supermom to help me realize that it's ok.
thanks canela!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 1:30 PM , Anonymous PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Seriously.. We all have those days! I have them more often than not. HAHA!
Off to check out your link.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home