This Page

has been moved to new address

happy weekend!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: happy weekend!

Friday, September 3, 2010

happy weekend!

happy weekend, my friends!
want a sneak peak into the allora-licious house? zebra rugs, gallery walls, etc?
am posting today about my favorite DIY moments over at one of my favorite blogs - IS.LY


be sure to check it out and leave me some love.
and have a fabulous long weekend!

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

Fun stuff! Happy weekend to you too. I am seriously happy it is upon us :)

 
At September 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous SewSara said...

super cute blue chair ... love the whole room and how it all came together!

so fun to find your blog and your great ideas :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home