This Page

has been moved to new address

Queen Bee Market!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: Queen Bee Market!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Queen Bee Market!!


Some of you may know that my other love is the Queen Bee Market - a unique handmade show that my sister and I started this past spring in San Diego. Well, our next show is just around the corner - November 12th and 13th to be exact. We have just started accepting applications for first time vendors, and are so excited to have so many returning vendors. The November show is going to be a.ma.zing. If you are interested in participating, or if you interested in being a sponsor  (which means prime advertising to an awesome audience of handmade artists and customers), email me at jessica@thequeenbeemarket.com. Or if you're just cool-like-that and love to spread the word, we'll take that too! 
Yay for handmade!

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

I am super excited about it. I already have my dates blocked to come to it!! My husband knows I am out of commission those days and I hope to bring a group of women with me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home