This Page

has been moved to new address

chantilly lace and a pretty face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: chantilly lace and a pretty face

Thursday, September 9, 2010

chantilly lace and a pretty face

i don't go shopping very often, but i was surprised to see lace EVERYWHERE when my mom took me on a little shopping trip in san diego. i know, where have i been? anyhow, now i've got lace on the brain:

accessories:
here

here

here
if I remember right, miss emily sparks had something like this cuff at the last queen bee market!

here

clothes:
here

here
here
paperie:
here
here
and my latest creations, introducing the lacy cuff:
all made from vintage laces

yummy, yummy romance in a bracelet.

my personal fave

which i may or may not keep for myself. sorry.

lacy cuffs making their fancy debut at TCC!




4 Comments:

At September 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM , Anonymous Heather said...

I will take the ring and Olivia's dress please...thanks! :-)

 
At September 9, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Anonymous Jamie said...

i love your lacey bracelets and i want one for myself, especially the one that's your personal fave! are you selling them by chance? love, jamie

 
At September 11, 2010 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Steffi said...

Oh my God... that white lace cuff is simply adorable!! When you come back from your event, I might add that to my (already big) custom order :D

 
At September 16, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous Mandi said...

I love these. I hope you'll be adding some to your Etsy shop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home