This Page

has been moved to new address

wish list wednesdays: introducing Danielle from Take Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
allora handmade blog: wish list wednesdays: introducing Danielle from Take Heart

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wish list wednesdays: introducing Danielle from Take Heart


Photobucket
hi! i'm danielle from take heart and i am so excited to share my little wish list with you all today. i have been so inspired by all the ladies' wish lists before me that i had trouble narrowing my own down. this has been such a delightful way to spread the handmade love and discover new shops to admire. thanks so much for letting us all share, jess!
{it is just days from christmas now but i will happily accept any and all items from my wish list as a new years present. hubby, girlfriends, sisters, mom…ya heard?!}
Photobucket
how fun are these?! you can choose from all different stache shapes and hair colors.
i can't think of an outfit i wouldn't wear this with. i love all the colors but, since i am smitten with mustard yellow, that is my number one choice.
my camera strap looks naked without this.
i promise it would be used every single day.
i already have one print from tank and tink and this one is next on my list.
l o v e.
Photobucket
i am a girl of many lists.
lizzi marie's bunting notebook is the perfect place for me to store them.
for me to carry my guys close to my heart.
{ c, b, f }
i love the color, texture, and chunkiness.
upstate new york winter is here and roaring and this is calling my name.
yellow, doily, being on time…
how could a girl go wrong?
happy wishing, happy wednesday, happy holidays!
love,

11 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Anonymous Lauren said...

I love everything on this wish list!!!! My fav? The rosette necklace of course! :)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous MJ said...

Great list!! I love the initial necklace :)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous lizzimarie said...

Soo cute! :) I'm so glad I was introduced to this lovely new blog!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 1:17 PM , Anonymous Leslie @ top of the page said...

ooh i totally want a cowl neck scarf this year too.

 
At December 22, 2010 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Ali Rockwell said...

I love your list!!! I kind of want to just print this off and hand it out to everyone I know and see what happens ;)

 
At December 22, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Heather at Blessed Little Nest said...

lovely love that print from tank and tink!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Anonymous Heather said...

Great list! Love, love, LOVE that mustard yellow rosette necklace!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Jami Nato said...

me and you are cut from the same cloth danielle!

 
At December 23, 2010 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Kelley said...

so cute!!! love love it all!! thanks for sharing

 
At December 23, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Anonymous {Amy} said...

oooh....love danielle's list! now off to check out more of that super-cute stuff!

 
At December 25, 2010 at 10:22 AM , Anonymous Kirra Sue said...

Great list Dani!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home